PPC MARKETING SPECIALIST
PAID SEARCH (PPC) & SEO | CLOSED
Bizopia is a fast-growing digital marketing agency in Katy, TX, just west of Houston, focused on growth-driven marketing strategies for B2B and B2C, providing them with digital solutions and services. We seek a Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC/SEO) to join our unique team and provide digital marketing expertise for the brands we represent. The person we are looking for is an extremely performance-based, collaborative person who enjoys working in a hybrid office environment where they will make a difference. Working under the direction of the Director of Digital Marketing, this role will be responsible for supporting the team effort for our clients by managing paid campaigns that generate leads, producing accurate reports, managing client projects, and administering software tools.
The soft skills that will contribute to success in this role include flexibility, self-starting, keen attention to detail, effective written and verbal communication skills, tech-savvy, and the ability to utilize analytics to make data-driven decisions. Customer service, communication, organization, and meeting deadlines are standards in our organization. Our company culture nurtures the dedicated professionals and creative minds that make our team exceptional. The right candidate will have a desire to learn, grow, and adapt to the changing marketing landscape and company initiatives.
- Create, monitor, and optimize paid advertising campaigns, including Google, Facebook, Bing, and Twitter ads
- Plan and measure A/B testing for campaigns and landing pages
- Develop marketing performance reports to measure the performance of campaigns, including KPIs, ROI, and ROAS
- Assist in the development of strategic and tactical digital marketing initiatives and plans
- Client service and support and general administrative duties as needed
- Understand and utilize reporting tools, and integrations within digital marketing platforms
- Create ad hoc reporting (Data Studio, AgencyAnalytics, Google Ads Reports, MS Ads Reports, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, or other digital media-related field (Required)
- Current Google Ads Certification in Search, Display, and Video Ads (Required)
- Professional work experience (not including internships) managing PPC campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads either in an advertising agency or managing multiple client accounts in various industries (or equivalent work setting) (Required)
- Professional work experience (not including internships) managing local SEO campaigns (Preferred)
- Superior communication skills including strong writing, listening, and verbal skills
- Solid understanding of Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram metrics
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Client-focused with a positive attitude
- Ability to hold yourself accountable and self-manage
To Apply: Please include a cover letter along with your resume telling us what is unique about you and describe why you would be the perfect fit for this position. Everyone on the team must have great writing skills and your cover letter is our first introduction to yours. Please give it some energy. Submit to: [email protected]
Do NOT apply if you are an agency. Do NOT apply if you are unable to join us in the office, Monday-Friday 8:30-5:30p.
Location: Katy, Texas
Job Type: Full-time, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday – Friday
Salary: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate: Katy, TX 77450: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Katy, TX 77450