Bizopia LLC (“Bizopia”) maintains the Bizopia website, (the “Site”) to provide information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for your use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without Bizopia’s express, prior written permission. Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Bizopia. Bizopia neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Bizopia.
- While Bizopia uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Bizopia makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Bizopia assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Bizopia nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Bizopia also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Bizopia. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks and brand names used within the Site may be trademarks or registered trademarks of Bizopia or other companies. For a list of the trademarks used on the Site (collectively, the “Trademarks”), please review our Trademark Notices page, which is herein incorporated by reference. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Bizopia or such third party that may own such Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly and expressly prohibited. You are also advised that Bizopia will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Bizopia has not reviewed the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. If you follow a link to any off-Site pages or other sites, you do so at your own risk.
- None of the software on this Site or underlying information or technology (collectively the “Software”) may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you are agreeing to the foregoing and you are representing and warranting that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. The Software may not be exported outside the United States or to any foreign entity or “foreign person” as defined by U.S. government regulations, including without limitation, anyone who is not a citizen, national or lawful permanent resident of the United States. By downloading or using the Software, you are agreeing to the foregoing and you are warranting that you are not a “foreign person” or under the control of a foreign person.The Software is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer Restricted Rights clause at FAR 52.227-19 when applicable, or in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of The Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause of DFARS and in similar clauses in the NASA FAR Supplement.
- By accessing, using, or viewing (collectively, “using”) the Bizopia.com website, you accept and agree that your use of the Bizopia.com website, and any action or proceeding brought under or relating to these Terms & Conditions or your use of the Bizopia.com website, are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, and any such action or proceeding must be brought in the federal or state courts of Texas, Harris county.
- Bizopia may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Permission to reproduce the copyrighted material of Bizopia should be sent to the Copyright Agent at the address listed in Section 12.
- Claims of copyright infringement, with the requisite material listed below, should be directed to our registered agent:
10207 S. Sam Houston Parkway West
Houston, TX 77071
The phone number and e-mail above are for copyright matters only.
If you would like more information about Bizopia services, please call 1-800-372-8552.
If you have a billing or technical question, please call 1-800-372-8552.
If you have any other questions, please contact Bizopia Customer Service.|
A notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bizopia to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bizopia to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address where the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. [17 U.S.C. ß 512(c)(3)(A)].