HIRING: Social Media Strategist
Posted: June 24, 2018 | Submit qualifying resumes to: Melanie Ledbetter-Remy
BIZOPIA: Successful, full service website development and digital marketing company is currently hiring for a Social Media Marketing Strategist. This is a direct hire position for in-house team. Responsibilities are for brand development through content creation on applicable social marketing channels for the purpose of lead generation and brand marketing.
This position is ideal for someone:
- Who likes the fast paced agency with an open, office environment feel.
- Who is a creative capable of “outside of the box” independent thinking.
- Who is passionate about online marketing via social media platforms.
- Who thrives in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Who has strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Who has the skills, knowledge and experience in design and execution of a corporate social media program
- 2+ Years of relevant, working experience in content creation (blog creation, news articles, industry-specific articles from conception to completion)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to execute projects with minimal direct supervision
- College degree preferred
- Create high-impact, effective content and stories aligned to brand development and maintain a social media content calendar
- Maintain and grow social media accounts while advocating for clients in major social media spaces by monitoring, moderating, interacting with followers
- Identify brand marketing opportunities and create campaigns to build a brand’s presence across social media platforms
- Collaborate with others on the creative team, including copywriters, designers, and marketing managers
- Keep a pulse on the client-specific industries and follow news closely
- Use good judgment in making quick decisions in fast-paced social media market
- Maintain knowledge of latest trends, practices, programs, tools and applications evolving in social media
- Capable of producing results with minimal supervision and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changing priorities
Compensation: $15/Hour, Entry Level
Job Type: Full-time, In-Office