HIRING: Social Media Strategist
Posted: April 19, 2018 | Submit qualifying resumes to: Melanie Ledbetter-Remy
BIZOPIA: Successful, full service website development and marketing company is currently hiring for a Digital & Social Media Marketing Strategist. This is a direct hire position for Bizopia’s in-house team. As a creative team member, responsibilities would include: brand development through content creation on applicable online marketing channels for the purpose of lead generation and brand development.
We are looking for full time employees, not contract workers. This job requires you to be at our office in SW Houston, Texas, Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST (non-negotiable).
This position is ideal for someone who:
- Likes the fast paced agency feel with an open, office environment.
- Is a creative capable of “outside of the box” independent thinking.
- Is passionate about online marketing via social media platforms.
- Understands marketing analytics and ROI economics.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Has strong interpersonal and team player skills along with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Has the skills, knowledge and experience in design and execution of a corporate social media program.
- 2+ Years in online marketing & in managing and executing social media platforms
- Experience in content creation (creating blogs and social media posts, news articles, industry-specific articles from conception to completion)
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Write high-impact, effective social media content and stories aligned to brand development.
- Identify brand development opportunities and create campaigns to build a brand’s presence across social media platforms
- Collaborate with others on the creative team, including copywriters, designers, and marketing managers
- Advocate for the client in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor, moderate, interact and answer customer interactions
- Create content. Proofread and edit copy on a regular basis
- Keep a pulse on the client-specific industries and follow news closely
- Use good judgment in making quick decisions in fast-paced social media market
- Maintain knowledge of latest trends, practices, programs, tools and applications evolving in social media
- Capable of producing results with minimal supervision and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changing priorities