December 5, 2016
Job description: Sales Associate
Responsible for generating sales with new customers within Bizopia’s target market. Bizopia is a telemarketing company that assists in setting up sales appointments for the sales team. However, you will be expected to do your own prospecting as well. If you close just two websites a month, then you will make $69,960 in your first year.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting new potential customers.
- Opening new accounts.
- Attending Trade Shows and Conferences (if applicable).
- Cold calling a targeted list of prospects to set up a discovery meeting with the prospect to the tune of 20 per day.
- Attend networking events where our target market gathers to develop new accounts.
- Make 100 calls, attend 2 networking events, and have 5 business development meetings per week
- Preparing reports for sales activity and keeping expense accounts.
- Performing maintenance and updating of customers’ accounts including contact names for future sales.
- Updating and maintaining our CRM system on new account development activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
Character traits required
- Results oriented.
- Go-getter with great interpersonal skills.
- Dependable and a self-starter.
- Able to consider the human element of a person but knows when to get down to business.
- 1-3 years of sales experience.CompensationBizopia has a very lucrative commission structure. Selling two (2) websites a month will make $69,960 in the first year. In addition, you will get residual revenue all the way through year two from the monthly marketing revenue that you generate for Bizopia.
Interested? Submit resumes to Melanie Ledbetter-Remy | [email protected]